[clue] raytheon linux-jobs

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 08:03:58 MST 2014

We're losing two of our senior guys where I work.  The reqs aren't on
jobs.raytheon.com yet, but my boss is trying to make that happen, and she's
thinking they'll go public in a few days.  She's told me it's fine to share
with clue

(the req numbers)

49862BR
50015BR

Caveat, these were some pretty big fish leaving our pond, so they'll expect
applicants to have a substantial amount of experience.   Although I have no
idea what it pays.  We're a mostly red-hat/VMware/AIX shop.  Although
there's ALLOT of different kinds of topics around.   There's some travel,
but it's not usually more then 2-3 times a year.

Just to reiterate, the jobs aren't public yet; but if we have cluebies who
are interested, I'd suggest watching jobs.raytheon.com for those req
numbers probably no later then the end of the week.  For specific
questions, I'd probably suggest emailing me so we don't spam the list.

Mike Bean