[clue] [JOBS] *Direct-hire* FT UNIX Sr. Admin position open

foo7775 at comcast.net foo7775 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 7 11:20:51 MST 2014

Hey all,

I've received the following message, & while I'm sorely tempted, I've just started my new position, & I don't think it would be especially professional of me to "jump ship" just as I'm settling in. So, I'm passing this along to the list in the hope that I can help at least two people out... Please reply directly to Sara if interested.

Thanks!

T.

I work in the Human Resource Department at Epsilon which is a worldwide digital marketing services firm with over 2000 global clients in 60 locations. We are industry's leading marketing services firm, with a broad array of data-driven, multichannel marketing solutions. I came across your profile on LinkedIn and while not presuming you’re interested in a new role, I hoped you might know someone who would be interested given your impressive profile. We are looking for a Senior UNIX Systems Administrator who will provide technical leadership for the UNIX system administration team. You will directly support the business by contributing in the areas of IT systems architecture and infrastructure design. The Senior UNIX Administrator is responsible for the design, planning and maintenance of UNIX infrastructure systems. These include over 1,000 UNIX and Linux servers, DNS, more than 2 petabytes of storage, hundreds of application services, core infrastructure services, disaster recovery operations, security and collaboration with Windows, Networking and remote systems. Please let me know if you would be interested in hearing more about this role or if you know of anyone who is currently looking for this type of position. This is a full-time permanent role in our Lafayette, CO office. Thank you for taking the time to read this message, I hope to hear from you soon!

Sara Nelson
Epsilon - Human Resources
339-927-8011
sanelson at epsilon.com