[clue] All-American Installfest, July 5, 2:00 p.m.

M Paul Webb m.paulwebb at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 09:59:32 MDT 2014

*If George Washington were alive today, he would be using Linux *on his
computer, probably Ubuntu 14.04. *Have you updated yet? *Come on down to
the *Installfest on July 5, at 2:00 p.m., at the Concoctory,* and we will
help you install the new Ubuntu, or another Linux OS, like something Ben
Franklin would use.

1875 South Broadway, two buildings north of Jewell. Off street parking, but
it is easy, especially going east on Jewell. The Software Freedom School
meets there in the morning, so we start late.

And like I said before, for anyone who asks, I will go over the fine points
of installing Softmaker FreeOffice, the free Gentium fonts, or Microsoft
Core Fonts - both for now and in updates of your OS.

It will be a happy 5th of July as well -- so come on down!!!