[clue] Greetings

Mike Shoup mike at shouptech.com
Mon Jul 28 17:57:54 MDT 2014

Hello all,

I'm currently a Microsoft systems admin, but have a long history in
Linux. Having been devoid of people around me with enthusiasm about
Linux and other open source software, I Googled "Denver Linux Users
Group" and guess whose website appeared?

I see on the website that the next meeting is on August 12th, and I'll
see if I can make it, especially since it is about a topic that I'm
interested in. From the e-mails I've received through joining this
mailing list, you all seem like a fun group.

I might have a conflict on that date, but otherwise, I hope to see you
there!

Mike Shoup