[clue] Whack-a-disk

Tue Jul 29 13:25:12 MDT 2014

Tried that. No dice. Actually what you said is how I used to do it, but I was always annoyed by having to go interactive. If I'm going to go interactive, I'm using cfdisk, because the interface is more pretty / less suckful.

I always wanted non-interactive and *perfect*. I finally figured out how to get it today.

Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist
RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 UbuntuCP NovellCLA
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)
http://sofree.us

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.