[clue] Longmont Linux User Group (L-LUG?)

Matt James matuse at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 22:31:54 MDT 2014

Fellow Linux Users,
    I've been toying around with the idea of starting a LUG in Longmont.
 I'm currently a member at Timkermill (www.tinkermill.org) and I think it
would be a great place to have meetings with other Linux folks.  OK, even
the non-linux folks can come, but only if they're willing to play around
with Mint or something.

I'm basically fishing to see if there is much interest. I'm also fishing to
see if someone is willing to help me start the thing - I'd like to be able
to miss a meeting now and then but still have it happen in my absence.  :-)

Let me know your thoughts / advice / etc.  I'd love to hear it.

Thanks in advance,

Matt James
303-949-7659