[clue] PiNTP Tuesday.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Sat Jun 7 20:37:44 MDT 2014

Hey guys, George Sexton is going to come give an updated talk he gave at BLUG on the Raspberry Pi.
(Yes, *that* George Sexton.)  NTP server and garage door opener, and probably other things.

If the web site doesn't make this look like an interesting talk, come anyway.  That's the web site's
fault.  George will definitely say some interesting things and I'm the one who did the web site.

I plan to be there and have a beer after, which means clearing my calendar.  I've managed to book
(sometimes double and triple) every week night all summer so if I can make it I'm sure you can too.
  I'm not sure if I'll make dinner before but we'll work that out later.

If you saw the talk at BLUG, come tell us whether the updates are worth it. :-)