[clue] Thinkserver available

Corey skiabq at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 09:53:22 MDT 2014

Good Saturday Morning!

Not sure if this the right thing to submit to the list, I don't want to
spam people, but at the same time maybe somebody from CLUE would be
interested before I put it on Craigslist.

If this thing shouldn't be on the list just delete the email and don't
forward it please.

I have been gifted a new HP server, so I no longer need my Thinkserver
TS140, it is less than 6 months old and has been used for less than 4. I
still have the original box. It has been a great Linux home server for
my Owncloud and webpage. It didn't come with a hard drive, but if it
makes the sale I am sure I can come up with something for you.

Here is what I have and would like to get $150 out of it:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00F6EK9J2/ref=pe_385040_30332190_TE_M3T1_ST1_dp_2

If you are interested just email me directly: skiabq at gmail.com

Thanks, Corey