[clue] [lug] Fwd: [SFS] LPIC-1 Study Group Details

Thu Jun 26 10:20:00 MDT 2014

Yes, but ... Gary is moving away <sniff, sob, caterwaul> ...

As I was saying: Yes, but it will probably be a hybrid of in-person and on-line (Big Blue Button or better) and start up in October'ish, so we can get clear of Linux Camp and rest a bit. Will that work for you?

Speaking of Linux Camp: Anything anyone does to help get the geeks signed up is deeply appreciated. Enrollments are going slowly, maybe too slowly. Early registration ends a week from tomorrow.

Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist
RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 UbuntuCP NovellCLA
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)
http://sofree.us

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.