[clue] VoIP Providers? Do you have a Fav?

Caleb K go_lanche at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 27 09:58:18 MDT 2014

RingCentral has been good for me. Account reps are helpful, don't wear a gallon of cologne for every meeting and aren't pushy.

Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 16:52:18 -0600
From: chris at base2technology.com
To: clue at cluedenver.org
Subject: Re: [clue] VoIP Providers? Do you have a Fav?

    On 6/26/14, 2:08 PM, Larry Sawyer
      wrote:

      Hello all,

      I’ve been searching for some good VoIP providers that offer
        both hosted and in-house hosted options. So far my results have
        only landed me on the phone with some high dollar sales reps.,
        which haven’t been much help. Figured I’d throw it out to the
        CLUE group for recommendations.

      My hope is to use an Asterisk style server in the client’s
        office for some, with a backup either off-site or hosted, while
        others may just be using the provider’s hosted servers. Any
        providers that offer a small kick-back for the referral would be
        a perk. Almost all of my client’s will be using Comcast Business
        as their ISP, if that matters.

      Thanks in advance for the help.

    I'm using Vitelity (http://www.vitelity.com/)currently. It's with
    PBX in a Flash (Asterisk) boxes and no problems. I'm pretty sure
    they have a reseller program but I haven't done enough to actually
    attempt to go through it.

For information, account preferences, or to unsubscribe see: