[clue] Meeting 2014-03-11.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Mon Mar 10 22:20:57 MDT 2014

So there's a meeting scheduled tomorrow but I can't be there.

I haven't heard back from Bernardo whether he will actually talk.  So please come and ad lib for him
if he isn't there.  Feel free to reply and let people know if you have something interesting to say.

One thing we could do is have lightning talks.  Everyone gets 5 min to talk about the interesting
project/problem/accomplishment they're working on.

I have two possibilities for April so hopefully we'll be back on track then.