[clue] TEKsystems Openings

Spooner, Kendra kspooner at teksystems.com
Tue Mar 11 10:03:03 MDT 2014

Hi Everyone!

Thank you for taking the time to read this - currently, we have several Linux openings for three of our clients here in the South Denver area that I'd love to network with you on! We are looking for Linux Engineers and/or Administrators that are strong in scripting, automation, and have multi-platform exposure. These are long term opportunities with high profile companies that will help you advance your skills and work with new technologies. If you or someone you know is interested in hearing more about any of these please feel free to reach out to me directly at 303.843.3751 or you can send your resume to kspooner at teksystems.com<mailto:kspooner at teksystems.com>.

In addition to our open Linux needs, we have 70 IT positions open across all skillsets. If you know of anyone looking for a job in the IT industry, I'd love to hear from them!

Hope everyone is having a great day and I look forward to seeing you tonight at the monthly meeting!

Sincerely,

Kendra

Kendra Spooner | Technical Recruiter
T 303.843.3751 | M 801.808.5004 | kspooner at TEKsystems.com
888.317.9163 | F 303.694.7196
6300 S. SYRACUSE WAY, SUITE 200
ENGLEWOOD, CO, 80111

[cid:image004.gif at 01CF3D10.37EFB0A0]<http://government.teksystems.com/>

TEKsystems is recognized as a top workplace. Learn why.<http://www.teksystems.com/about-us/awards>
[cid:image005.png at 01CF3D10.37EFB0A0]<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=74830961&trk=tab_pro>

TEKsystems - Rated #1 for ten consecutive years on ITSBR's (IT Services Business Report) Top 20 IT Staffing List
The greatest compliment to our business is a referral. If you know of someone within the IT and/or Telecom industry who is looking for work, or who is hiring, TEKsystems can be of assistance.  Please feel free to pass on our contact information. Thank You!

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic mail or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.