[clue] Apache CloudStack & ApacheCon - both in Denver

Wed Mar 19 15:49:52 MDT 2014

Send 'em. I'm sure there are interested folks here. Not to mention in BLUG and SFS.

Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist
RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 UbuntuCP NovellCLA
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)
http://sofree.us

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.