[clue] CentOS Dojo in Denver

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Sat Mar 29 08:39:58 MDT 2014

Hey all,

Not sure how many folks on the list remember me, but I used to be
involved in CLUE (roughly 1999 - 2007) before moving out of Denver in 2007.

I'll be back in town for ApacheCon, CloudStack Collaboration Conference,
and a one-day CentOS Dojo on April 10th. Would love to see some CLUE
folks at the Dojo, more information is here:

http://wiki.centos.org/Events/Dojo/Denver2014

I see the next meeting is on 8 April - wish I'd thought to pitch a talk
earlier! But I will try to attend, depending on the evening events at
ApacheCon... would love to catch up with some CLUEbies.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst