[clue] Installfest Status?

M Paul Webb hsechmvt at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 29 09:16:37 MDT 2014

Hi Truman,

It seems like the group just does not do install feasts anymore. What do you want to install?? About the only thing I spend time with anymore is Ubuntu. I could maybe help you with that, if you are not too far away. However, a new one is coming out in three weeks. Usually, I install the new ones about 30 days after release, but the reviews on the Beta are that this 14.04 is already extremely stable.

Paul