[clue] Problem with Comcast bounces.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Thu May 1 09:02:36 MDT 2014

It looks like our subscribers on Comcast have been disabled because Comcast is bouncing all their
messages.

Anyone have time to look into this?  I may not get to it until next week.

I don't know of any changes on our server in the past week or more that would have triggered this so
it's possible that Comcast is broken.  If DNS is involved it's possible that a change was made there
incorrectly that I don't know about.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Dave