[clue] seeking speakers for Technology Careers Panel at East HS-Denver

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Sat Nov 15 16:45:32 MST 2014

Hey CLUE,

I got the below request to talk to a class at East HS.  Karen needs one person for each class or one
person to do both classes.

Since East is very diverse by most measures Karen would like someone who is female or not white (but
sign up regardless if you really want to).

Please contact Karen directly and copy me so I know what the interest is (and can do the appropriate
arm twisting if necessary).

Thanks!
Dave