[clue] seeking speakers for Technology Careers Panel at East HS-Denver

Mike Nolte obiwanmikenolte at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 21:31:22 MST 2014

Word.  I found this request confusing, since at least 95% of CLUE members
that I've met are white males, but I assumed that you knew something I
didn't.  It also seems like something must be missing from the
correspondence.  What makes you think that they only want majorities to be
on the panel?  Do you have any other information, such as how large the
panel will be, or anything else?