[clue] tomorrow evening's speaker

Mon Oct 13 10:42:26 MDT 2014

I am supposed to do my "How to Teach Tech" talk tomorrow, but I *really* want to go see the "UnFair" movie, which only plays tomorrow. I know I'm lame .

Couple questions:

Can someone take my spot, and I'll speak in November or December, instead?

Was anyone looking forward to the talk, or should I do "7 ways the BeagleBone Black is better, and 3 ways it's worse, than the Raspberry Pi" instead?

Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist
RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 UbuntuCP NovellCLA
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)
http://sofree.us

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.