[clue] tomorrow evening's speaker

Tue Oct 14 14:06:21 MDT 2014

Also, Heather is suggesting meeting for dinner beforehand. Anyone up for that?

Also also, I will be *really* annoyed if I miss the movie and nobody shows up for the show.

Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist
RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 UbuntuCP NovellCLA
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)
http://sofree.us

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.