[clue] tomorrow evening's speaker

Wed Oct 15 14:12:43 MDT 2014

I don't know. I only know how my talks went, not how UnFair went. :-)

I had 4 learners, and I delivered abridged versions of "SFS Method" (how I teach tech) and "Intro to BeagleBone Black" (BBB vs RPi). Everyone seems to have had fun and learned a few things. Heather says she likes the shorter version of SFS Method better. Surprise, surprise, right? :-)

How was UnFair?

Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist
RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 UbuntuCP NovellCLA
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)
http://sofree.us

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.