[clue] Bon Voyage party for Gary

Wed Sep 17 14:19:45 MDT 2014

Stand up and be counted! (Please.)

If you're coming to Gary's Going Away Party, comment here (http://www.sofree.us/?p=160609) with the number in your party. Example: David and Heather Willson (2)

If you're not yet sure whether you're coming or not, comment anyway, but include the number in your party *and* the probability. Example: David and Heather Willson and kids (4 at 50%)

If the probability of attendance varies per party-member, you can use the combinatory notation of your choice. Example: {David, Heather}@99.5%, Davey at 10%, Evan at 15%

Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist
RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 UbuntuCP NovellCLA
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)
http://sofree.us

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.