[clue] October LLUG - Do you wanna build a server? - Part II

Matt James matuse at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 19:18:55 MDT 2014

Ladies and Gentlemen,
     I must apologize, due to extenuating circumstances I am unable to
organize a LLUG meeting this month.  If a volunteer would like to take it
upon themselves to hold a meeting in my absence, that would be great, I'll
be happy to make the announcement on the TinkerMill site.  Hopefully things
will calm down for me by next month (November 5th) and I'll be able to pick
up where we left off.

Thanks for your understanding,

Matt James

--
Go Green!  Please do not print this e-mail unless it is completely
necessary.