[clue] Finding perl-tk

Andrew Diederich andrewdied at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 07:24:57 MDT 2015

Excellent, EPEL is what I need. This is normally on our approved list, so
I'm surprised it wasn't already baked into our yum setup. Bureaucracy being
what it is, it's frequently easier to use packages closer to the official
one than to use the "best" or most current version. Thanks for the help.

--
Andrew Diederich
andrewdied at gmail.com