[clue] odd HDMI behavior

dennisjperkins at comcast.net dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Wed Apr 8 19:48:51 MDT 2015

I had something odd happen with my Brix computer. I installed Kubuntu to test it. It worked at home so I took it to work and plugged it into a monitor at work to show a friend. It worked there too, but when I tried to use it at home after that, the screen would blank after logging in. I took it back to work and it worked fine there. Back home, and it didn't work.

I reinstalled Linux and video is working again.

It's like video is switching to DVI or VGA at home, but I don't know what is happening. Does anyone have any ideas?