[clue] ultrasmall form factor computers

Dennis J Perkins dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Thu Apr 9 04:56:06 MDT 2015

Some people are taking them to trade shows.  Or mounting them on the back of their monitor.

I hope I'm still satisfied after a few months.  Many of these are using mobile chips but the one I bought (in the link I provided) uses a desktop chip uses about 68 Watts.  The others might only use 15 Watts TDP.  It runs warm and people running games say it can get hot and noisy.  New models to be released this year will have a Broadwell CPU with reduced power due to smaller trnsistors.