[clue] FSArchiver - Physical Server with CentOS - Snapshot question

Sruthi Annamnidu sruthi.kumar.a at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 21:37:48 MDT 2015

Hi,

  Is anyone of you have experience using FSArchiver (or any other freeware)
to take a snapshot of physical server with CentOS installed on it. I also
need to recover using the snapshot taken.

I have taken snapshot of physical server with CentOS using 'Acronis Imaging
2012' software which was taking man hours to take snapshot and also to
recover using that snapshot.

*Stats:*
Snapshot name is 'Node5' -> Snapshot backup method 'Full' -> compression
level 'Normal' -> Total Time Taken was around 18 hrs.

Recovery of Node5 snapshot -> Time taken was around 10 hrs

Thank you,
Sruthi Kumar