[clue] [Employment] Permanent staff position

Lorin Ricker Lorin at RickerNet.us
Tue Feb 17 21:16:07 MST 2015

My employer, PARSEC Group (parsec.com), needs another technical staff
member, full-time/permanent position, for someone with deep Unix skills
and experience (HP-UX, AIX, etc.) in sys-admin, s/w dev &/or dev-ops --
Multi-O/S experience (Linux, VMS, Windows, BSD, etc.) a plus...

To enjoy working at PARSEC, you gotta enjoy: helping and supporting
people, both techie and non-tech; teaching, mentoring and learning;
self-organizing; teamwork; deploying your technical expertise to help
others.

The position involves remote sys-management, telephone support,
technical instruction/teaching, documentation and course materials
development, consulting and projects as needed. Very collegial,
team-oriented environment. Company is solid, nearly 3 decades of
business service, strong customer base, excellent future & growth plans.

If you've got the chops and background, or know someone who does, don't
send me a resume (I'm not the hiring guy), just drop me an email with
your phone# and a best-time-to-call: we'll talk briefly so I can answer
whatever questions I can, and I'll get you in touch with our management
team.

respectfully,
   -- Lorin           Lorin at RickerNet.us   or   LRicker at parsec.com