[clue] Come get your bitcoins!

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Wed Jan 7 13:24:12 MST 2015

David Willson will be talking on January 13th about bitcoin.  I haven't confirmed that he'll
actually be giving bitcoins to attendees but he'll at least tell you how you can get your own to
share with your friends.

Mark your calendars and be sure to come out.  No whining about the weather, though if you'll be at
Stock Show for the rodeo that night you get a bye.  (I said rodeo--no, goat roping doesn't count.)

Speaking of which, if they actually have long horns in tomorrow's parade (like the picture at
http://nationalwestern.com/) that would be worth seeing!

But before you sign up for all your Stock Show events, put David's talk on the 13th on your calendar.