[clue] July meeting ideas?

Dennis J Perkins dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Mon Jul 13 00:11:05 MDT 2015

I guess I'll be in town .  I don't have a talk prepared but I'm figuring out how to set up Openvpn in Tomato, so if anyone is interested, I can bring a router (a good one this time) and we can work on it together.  Or I can talk a bit on how to configure Tomato.

Tomato is alternative firmware for some wireless routers like Linksys.  Openvpn gives you access to a remote network.