[clue] SFS Linux Camp

Thu Jun 4 21:19:40 MDT 2015

I hope nobody minds me sharing this here (BLUG, CLUE). Let me know if you do, and I'll certainly stop.

I am proud to announce that the Software Freedom School is doing Linux Camp for the 3rd time in mid-August.

Linux Camp is an extremely hands-on, pair-oriented, sysadmin training week, in a cabin at Snow Mountain Ranch. If you're wired like me, it's an intensely fun geek vacation. 4 days of lots of Linux, mixed with sunshine, fresh air, good food, frisbee, and maybe some new friends.

Details, with videos and flyer and stuph, are here: http://www.sofree.us/2015/05/linux-camp-2015/

Early Bird registration ends on Independence Day, so basically, you have a month.

Please tell your boss, your friends, and your boss friends. Thanks!

This is pretty much the only SFS event that isn't PWYC. Funds from this event help pay for everything else we do all year. We hope it's worth paying for, and someday, maybe we'll get some generous sponsors, and then this event can be PWYC, too! Won't that be nice? Until then, great value! Anyway, please help spread the word.

Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist
RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 UbuntuCP NovellCLA
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)
http://sofree.us

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.