[clue] LAMP + Nagios on Pi?

foo7775 at comcast.net foo7775 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 10 09:14:02 MDT 2015

Heh - thanks Dennis, but you may be giving me too much credit. And Mike probably has more expertise in the subject - he definitely has "seniority"! ;-) (Although I *have* been thinking about documenting the process so that my nephew could follow along, so I guess that using the documentation as the basis for a talk isn't too much of a stretch from that...)

My rationale for the project is simply that I've wanted to mess around with Nagios for a while now, plus the aforementioned need to keep an eye on the components on that segment. Combine that with the fact that I don't have a separate computer to place on this segment (& a "full computer" would pretty much be overkill anyway) & the creation of what is (effectively) a single-purpose "appliance" is an easy decision to make.

I guess if there's enough interest, I could think about giving a talk to the group.