[clue] In person training recommendations

Justin Lang justinslang88 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 12:34:33 MDT 2015

Hi everyone,
I'm looking to get some administration training to further my skills. I'm a
SAN admin with a few Linux systems in my environment, but when it comes to
troubleshooting I'm way behind where I would like to be. Most of my
installs included VARs that often had a runbook that was not very deep and
required general Linux administration tools that they weren't very familiar
with. I would like to have those tools myself.

Currently I'm looking at the RedHat training in Greenwood Village, but it
is a 5 day intensive. This will most likely be the way I go, but I wanted
any other opinions you all may have on in-person trainings that are more
lab focused as opposed to training for a particular certification (a few
trainings said specifically they were just teaching multiple choice to prep
for cert tests). Has anyone had any good experience with Linux training in
the Denver area?

Thanks so much,