[clue] Chromium.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Sun Mar 8 19:46:29 MDT 2015

I read[1] that "...I suspect the bulk of LWN's readership is using Chrome or Chromium."

Do you think that's true or just "it's what I use so everyone like me must as well?"  Why would
someone think that?

I've used it on a tablet where it was installed by default (and Firefox was not).  But I've never
installed it on any of my machines and I've never heard that it was more wonderful than everything.
  Seems more likely that all browsers suck (but I have noticed some of my coworkers use it).