[clue] Live image with persistence

Jim Hodgers jim at alfiesty.com
Wed Mar 11 10:14:33 MDT 2015

Hi, I am an absolute newbie in Buena Vista, Co. I am attempting to learn
Python. I need to learn it because i've purchased a Raspberry Pi. Python
on the pi is incredibly sloooow! I tried to create a live image on a pen
drive for my PC. This works fine but does not save anything because the
live image does not have persistence. I have spent days searching and
trying solutions on the web. Without deep knowledge of Linux, I have
failed to succeed! If I mail down the pen drive, could some kind Linux
god create a live with persistence Debian install on it? I want Debian
because this is what the pi's operating system is derived from.

Jim Hodgers
28875 County Road 330
Buena Vista, CO
81211