[clue] Personal finance software?

Robert Pickett wcktklwn at wcktklwn.net
Sun Mar 22 16:14:49 MDT 2015

Denhac (One of the local hackerspaces) uses GnuCash. From what I hear it takes a little to get used to, but once you do, It has most of the features of Quickbooks.

It by itself doesn’t require internet, but some of the features and add-ons require internet or network access.

If you would like to speak to our treasure about using the software, contact me and I’ll put you in contact with him.

-Robert