[clue] DevOps Position

Chris Hirsch chris at base2technology.com
Sat May 9 22:23:24 MDT 2015

Hey all,

If you didn't hear, I'm now at company called ClickFox (off of I-25 and
Colorado) and we're hiring!
http://www.clickfox.com/who-we-are/careers/openings/

I'm specifically looking to add a DevOps type person
http://www.clickfox.com/job/dev-ops-engineer/ to my team. We're looking
to roll some pretty state of the art technologies like Consul and Docker
and are still working on the orchestration but maybe Kubernetes or
Mesos. We're fast paced and looking for folks with great ideas looking
for a change. If the job sounds interesting or you have questions please
contact me off list! You can also send me a resume if you're interested
in applying.

Thanks!