[clue] new System76 laptop coming out soon

Quentin Hartman qhartman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 15:46:59 MST 2015

Yeah, that looks like a nice machine. I wish it had higher-rez screen
options available though. I'm tired of being stuck at 1080p. I would also
think that a machine at the price point it commands to have at least one
USB-C port on it.

But hey, I'm picking nits. If I had the money right now, I'd still order
it.

QH