[clue] Meeting on 10 Nov.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Sat Nov 7 23:17:01 MST 2015

Ryan Malkmus wrote:
> Hey guys I am new to this group. I am currently studying for my LPIC. I would absolutely LOVE to
> hear a discussion lead by a file system expert.  Where will you guys meet on Tuesday?  Also what
> time?  I want to make sure I don't miss your next meeting.
>
> Thanks, Ryan

The meeting details are listed at http://cluedenver.org/.  There's nothing specific about this
months meeting because there's nothing specific to say.  Perhaps people will come and talk about
whatever pops up.  (I can always talk for an hour about something, though I likely won't make this
meeting.)

I guess I can't complain about tons of message cruft in replies, or poorly chosen subject lines.
I'm using gmail for work now and it seems to hide that stuff from me.  Which is great for me but I
have little way to know what it looks like to recipients.  Maybe I'll have to make an archive that
shows raw or differently filtered messages so I can see what the damage is.  Fixing it is a
different story.