[clue] Kangaroo pocket computer

foo7775 foo7775 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 28 09:00:28 MDT 2015

Huh.  That is interesting, seems almost like it fits in a niche between
a regular PC & a thin client.

I've been trying to think of what it would be especially good for, & I'm
coming up empty - my initial thought was that pen-testers could plug it
in somewhere on a client network since it would be so easy to hide, but
it doesn't have an Ethernet port, & if you're going to use the wireless
connection, you could (usually) do that from the parking lot with a
laptop.  I then thought that it might be useful as a car PC, but a
tablet would probably work much better for that.  Maybe as a
highly-portable point-of-sale terminal??

T.

On 10/28/2015 8:02 AM, dennisjperkins at comcast.net wrote:
> Intriguing device.  I don't know how well it works.
>
> http://www.techtimes.com/articles/99834/20151027/kangaroo-is-a-99-windows-10-pc-on-a-stick-that-trumps-all-other-options.htm

---