[clue] Linux phones?

Bruce Ediger bediger at stratigery.com
Tue Sep 8 07:15:45 MDT 2015

On Mon, 7 Sep 2015, Quentin Hartman wrote:

> Until I switched to Nexus devices I ran Cyanogen on my phones and it worked
> well, fwiw.

I've got a Galaxy S3 that I'm contemplating putting Cyanogen Mod on,
but the one thing that's stopping me is: what do the Verizon storefront
people do when you come in with a Cyanogen Mod phone? Do they just blame
you, even for stuff that's obviously their problem? Do the Phone Police
come and cuff you?  With a modded phone, how do you get them to fix
any problems?