[clue] Self hosting email in 2015

Wed Sep 30 16:18:01 MDT 2015

I like Zimbra, but it has a lot of the things you don't care about, like a web-interface.

If I just wanted something basic... I guess I might go back to UW-IMAP and SquirrelMail, but really, I haven't used anything but Zimbra in many years.

I'd be happy to add your friend's domain to my basement host for a short time, as long as he's not spamming, and realizes that ... well, it's  a basement host, with all that that entails.

Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist
RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 Ubuntu_CP SUSE_CLA
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)
http://sofree.us

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.