[clue] Linux training in Denver

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Thu Feb 4 14:41:42 MST 2016

David L. Willson wrote:
> /me raises hand
>
> I know a group that does a 4-day immersive Linux SysAdmin thing in late August every year. They
> don't have their registration page up yet, though, and I don't know if that's soon enough for
> you.

As he said, it's not until August, but I'll second Willson's group (SFS).  The venue and approach
are non-traditional and I think that makes it refreshing.  I don't have any data on success rates
but his approach would work well for me.  (I haven't taken the class but I've observed for a day.  I
don't have any other affiliation to SFS.)

I also think that the Saturday things SFS does are really worthwhile.  If my Saturdays weren't
over-committed I'd be bringing people more often than not.  You should look at getting people
involved in that too.

Be cool if your company could set up a corporate sponsorship someday.