[clue] clue Digest, Vol 66, Issue 5

Mike mikedawg at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 12:22:29 MDT 2016

> Message: 1
> Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 13:28:48 +0000 (UTC)
> From: dennisjperkins at comcast.net
> Subject: [clue] GnuPG
> To: clue at cluedenver.org
>
> Is anyone using gpg? Dave Anselmi held a keysigning party years ago, but
> how many have used it since then?

> Of course I use it!
>
> On July 21, 2016 7:28:48 AM MDT, dennisjperkins at comcast.net wrote:
> >Is anyone using gpg? Dave Anselmi held a keysigning party years ago,
> >but how many have used it since then?

Oh, the irony of you asking this question, I was just starting to fret
about restoring my gpg keys (I was able to, finally); and I had just
thought that I need to get my keys signed. I was thinking of it as being an
issue I would raise at work, to see if anyone wanted to do a virtual/remote
key signing party or something; but as with technology, gpg is barely still
there puttering it out.

I'd be down for a keysigning party though.

--
Mike