[clue] Fwd: [CoLoCo] Ubuntu 16.10 Release Party at System76

Fri Oct 14 08:14:17 MDT 2016

FYI

-------- Original message --------
From: Emma Marshall <emmamarshall54 at gmail.com>
Date: 10/10/16  2:23 PM  (GMT-07:00)
To: Ubuntu Colorado Local Community Team <ubuntu-us-co at lists.ubuntu.com>
Subject: [CoLoCo] Ubuntu 16.10 Release Party at System76

Hey Team!Let's make this the biggest and best release party EVER! Join System76 and the Colorado Local Ubuntu Team to celebrate the Yakkety-Yak Ubuntu 16.10 release!
Enjoy Geek Trivia (with Prizes oooo!), free food and drinks, swag and a great time!
Bring your friends and family!
When: Nov. 4th 6 p.m.
Where: System76 1600 Champa St. Suite 360, Denver CO 80202
Email Emma at System76.com if you have any questions.
Parking is available on street at parking meters or the parking garage next to the Chili's at 16th and Champa.Please RSVP by email with me :) Can't wait to see you all!
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-us-co/3452-ubuntu-1610-yakkety-yak-release-party-with-system76/