[clue] Nextcloud Talk

dennisjperkins dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Fri Aug 17 17:12:36 MDT 2018

This might be of interest to anyone using Nextcloud.  I've been testing the Talk app that was  added to Nextcloud in January.  Ir can be used for texting, sound, or video.  You can also do teleconferencing.  It even works with people who don't use Nextcloud.  Just email a one-time link asking them to join a conversation.
Video was clear and not jerky.  Sound was good if the microphone volume was not too high.  I don't know how many persons can participate in a teleconference before performance begins to suffer.
I also tried the Android Nextcloud Talk app.  It's similar to the regular app but I hope that the differences in the two apps can be eliminated by integrating features into both apps.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® S2