[clue] Looking for a new position

Foo Bar foo7775 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 1 15:04:15 MDT 2019

Hi guys,

  I know I don't post to the list a lot (I mostly just lurk & learn), but I'm looking for a new position, & I'm hoping that someone here might be able to make a useful suggestion or two.

  I've administered RH variants for several years, as well as all of the versions of Windows up to Server 2012 (incl. AD, Exchange, etc.).  Earned a VMware cert a few years back (ESX/ESXi), & the Security+ cert (just for grins) more recently.  (I've earned other certs, but those were a while ago.)  I'm largely comfortable with networking, until you start getting into the carrier world, where I simply don't have any experience.  I know my way around moderately-complex bash scripts & I'm building on my Python skills.  I've also administered cloud systems (Digital Ocean & Green House Data) & have played around a bit with AWS.  Finally, I have almost 2 years recent experience in a DevOps environment (Git, Bitbucket, Maven, Bamboo) & a bit of experience with APIs and Jenkins.

  My preference would be for an FTE position in downtown Denver, Superior/Louisville/Lafayette, Broomfield, Arvada/WR areas if at all possible.  Hoping that it's not necessary to drive to Aurora/Centennial/DTC, but I will if necessary.

  Thanks in advance everyone.