[clue] Last Nights Meeting and Next Months Topics

David L. Willson dlwillson at thegeek.nu
Wed Aug 14 16:26:56 MDT 2019

Q1. Is XML still the best way to store arbitrary data-structures or have YAML and JSON curb-stomped it?

Q2. Having concluded that YAML and JSON are young ruffians with no redeeming value, and that XML is the one true generic data-storage lang, how do I XSL some XML into cromulent HTML, so my users will yell, "Whuhoo!"?