[clue] Last Nights Meeting and Next Months Topics

dennisjperkins dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Wed Aug 14 17:51:33 MDT 2019

I'm playing with Nextcloudpi, a project that is making it easier to install and set up Nextcloud and essential programs like Apache and Mariadb.  It might be possible to do a complate install and setup, except for Letsencrypt and port forwarding in the wifi switch.I've also tried Nextcloud Talk,  which lets you use texting, audio, or video.Btrfs.  I haven't tried it yet for a complete filesystem, but Nextcloudpi wants to use it if you set up data drives, so I'm going to set up RAID1 1 btrfs for it first.  Then i want to try it for a complete filesystem,  including a swap file.Sent from my Galaxy Tab® S2
-------- Original message --------From: Gary Romero <garheade at romerotools.net> Date: 8/14/19  11:08 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: CLUE's mailing list <clue at cluedenver.org> Subject: [clue] Last Nights Meeting and Next Months Topics
Howdy y'all,
Last nights meeting was pretty fun. We spend a lot of time looking at Blender and the future of AI in 3D video production. Thanks to all that made it.

Next months meeting will be on September 10th. I'd like to line up a least a couple of topics to discuss, so, what do you want to talk about? What subjects have you most interested at the moment?
Once I have a couple of topics I'll work on finding someone to present or guide the discussion.

Thanks,
Gary