[clue] SFS is covering Proxmox: Clustered Virtualization

David L. Willson dlwillson at thegeek.nu
Fri Dec 6 09:49:09 MST 2019

Just a note to say that SFS' 1st Saturday class is tomorrow and we're featuring Proxmox. If you haven't seen it, or haven't gotten to play with it in a 3+ node cluster, consider spending your Saturday morning with us.

I guess that Proxmox is the best overall value in data-center virtualization, by a pretty wide margin. It was hard for me to admit that for 99% of everyone out there, Proxmox is better hosting than OpenStack. It still hurts a little to say that, but not as much as it hurts to try to use OpenStack where it's not a good fit. ;-) Proxmox beats everything *else* I've seen, easily.

Tomorrow's class is only $16 or PWYW.

Please RSVP if you're going to join in: https://www.meetup.com/sofreeus/events/266395415/